WEEK 1_FIRST_DAY_OF_NEW_SEMESTER

Welcome back to campus everyone~~🎉🎊

Luckily, there was no 8 a.m. class on the ❶ day of my new semester🎉 


First class for the new semester - FSM4401 Information System in Food Industry 🖥

I learned a lot of new knowledge and was exposed to a new field - Information systems and met with our interesting lecturer, Dr A. Fareed🙋. In this class, we are called foodIS experts ~✨✨

During the morning class, Dr Fareed briefly explained the schedule and assignments📋 for the ⓮ week classes and general purpose of technology (GPT). 


Besides, we had lab session in Food Cyber Lab. I was excited to have computer class during my university life😍

But 2. 30pm's class🕜 always make me feel sleepy 💤, especially after having lunch🍛


Dr. Fareed introduced many types of search engines such as Firefox, Google, Yahoo, and Baidu. Besides, we used Blogspot to open our own blog 💗


'Time is money💸, time is important⚠'

# FSM4401 IS IN FOOD INDUSTRY
#FOODIS EXPERTS

Comments